Friday, September 16, 2011

Tonight is Friday Night Sew-In!

Don't forget, tonight is Friday Night Sew-in! I have big plans, but I will not be able to show all of the finished items--I am thinking positively--because some of it is for The Ghastlies Blog Hop which will begin on October 24, 2011! Cannot wait for that!!!

So, until tomorrow's posting of what I can show, here is a little sneak peek at some of the fabric I will be using in projects I can't show--got all that!!! This sneak peek will make you want to come back between Oct. 24 and Nov 24 for The Ghastlies Blog Hop!!!
Until tomorrow--have a wonderful productive Friday Night Sew-In!!

9 comments:

  1. You would be right....I'll be back. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the witch fabric! I look forward to seeing what you make with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to join in the fun of a Friday night sew in for the next round. It would be fun to have the motivation of all the other quilters working to keep me focused on a night of sewing. I like your spooky Halloween fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely head over heals in love with that fabric. I will for sure be checking out The Ghastlies Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of these Friday's....watch out for me!!! I am gonna sew all night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot wait to see what you do with the Ghastlies! Also, thank you for the delightful package you sent. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, my, my! This just reminds me that I need to get working on mine for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm halloween fabric correct? The Munsters, the Cemetary family, the Creepies...help me out...looks familiar...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Ghastlies! I just got some to! Can't wait to see what everyone does during the Ghastlies Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete