Monday, March 1, 2010

A Win and The Amaryllis

I went to the mailbox today and look what was inside, the three patterns that I won over at Sew Cindy's blog!  Thank you, thank you!  It is so much fun to win something and receive items in the mail--makes me feel like it is Christmas receiving a present!  These are three great patterns, I have always wanted the Patchwork Pumpkin and I just love the birdhouses!  I definitely need to make the sewing kit and keep me organized on the road--yeah!
I also have been working on my Amaryllis--here is how far I have gotten:  I have traced all of the pattern pieces onto Steam-a-Seam Light!  When I finish here, I will be heading upstairs to cut all apart and fuse to the fabric!  Yeah, another step will be completed!

So, without further lingering, off I go to cut and iron!  Until tomorrow, happy quilting!

6 comments:

  1. You sure are having a fun day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and enjoy your new patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is looking "good" so far!!! Can't wait to see how far along you are by tomorrow???
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first visit -- enjoy your new patterns.

    We have a corgi, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congradulations on your win. Those patterns are really neat. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just happened upon your blog and that adorable picture of your corgi pup! Love the quilted items! WOW! Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete