First I started with some 4" finished Thangles--I do like working with thangles, especially the larger ones.
Then I placed two strips right sides together and used the Thangles to make my half-square triangles!
From there I laid out the center of the tablerunner:
I then put on a 3" white border, and added a top and bottom white triangle. On the white end triangles I fused flower petals with a center and used my machine to blanket stitch around each petal and center.
I then attached the end pieces to the center, quilted it and added the binding! Voila--a finished tablerunner--then we put it in a pretty gift bag and off to school it went for his last day of seventh grade.
There we go--two tablerunners off to new owners! This was almost like a tutorial! Well, until tomorrow, happy quilting!