Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just a couple of things--

First off, if you haven't visited Bunny Tales to see their new BOM for 2010 you have to go there!  I have grabbed their button and will put it on my sidebar so you can get there quickly!  This is going to be another great year with snowmen this time! 

The other item for today is to share another finish:

This is a small quilt which fits my stand--I should have taken a picture with it in the stand; well for the next one I will!  I love the size and it was fun to try out the tapered satin stitch on my machine and to use varigated thread!  Well, until tomorrow, happy quilting!
                                                            

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it great that we get another free BOM from
    Anne Sutton? It's wonderful :^) I love your finished quilt, the colours are so vibrant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fall mini quilt;-)
    I am saving the free patterns..again!
    Lola

    ReplyDelete