Thursday, September 10, 2009

I am so Excited--I Won!

Thank you, thank you to Melissa from Mel's Own Place!  I won her Wicked quilt--I am so excited!  I read the book, and went just off Broadway to see Wicked with my daughter--it was spectacular, I would go again in a heart beat!  I have the perfect place for this very special quilt and will take a picture when I receive it and put it up.  I will always treasure it!

Tomorrow evening is our monthly quilt guild meeting--we are putting the final touches on our first quilt show which will be held on October 10, 2009.  If anyone is in CT during that weekend, stop by on Oct. 10th to visit the Southford Fall Showcase of Quilts at the Shepardson Community Center in Middlebury!  I will give you all a little peek at a wallhanging and tablerunner which I am showing, they are both hand quilted.

One more day at work and then it is Shop Hop Saturday!  Almost there....                                        
                                              
                           Keep on Quilting.....

2 comments:

  1. Lucky girl!! Your quilt and runner will be a fun addition to the show. Enjoy the show and the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb your runner is beautiful Did you design it? I think you won Sheri Howards beautiful new book. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete