Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More Patterns from the Shop Hop

No new shops today, my son's bus broke down on the way home from school so he got home 40 minutes late.  After first trying to find out where the bus was and then waiting for it to arrive, it just didn't make sense to try and get out to any shops today--so tomorrow I will visit three more shops on my quest to finish.  I do have a picture of the last patterns I had bought from my travels on Saturday.  I love them all, but want to start the one on the bottom left first.  Click to enlarge.
Don't forget to take a look at the new buttons on my side bar.  I added Sew Fantastic tonight--a gem to visit.  I also can't wait for the free BOM from Among the Gum Trees to begin; what wonderful generous quilters from Australia--you have to read all about them! 
I will see what tomorrow's shop hop brings!  Quiltingly yours,
                                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. You were able to find some great patterns. I hope I have some luck visiting shops this week.

    ReplyDelete