Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thoughts for Terry and Baltimore Halloween

If you have any time, please stop by and leave some kind thoughts and words for Terry over at http://terrytreasures.blogspot.com/ she and her family are dealing with a tough time right now; I am sure she would appreciate knowing that we are all thinking of them.

On a quick Baltimore Halloween note, I am busy prepping blocks to take with me to sew at night while I am away for work.  A little sneak peak at one:


I will play with her position a little more before I pin her down for the applique.  It is a little later than I had planned, so until tomorrow I am quiltingly yours,

5 comments:

  1. I am loving that witchie gal!
    Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb!
    Congratulations! Lucky you! You won the give-away (the fabric and magazine). Please email me your mailing address and I will send it off to you!
    Take care!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Baltimore Halloween. I am trying to find the patterns. Your witch is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got that pattern myself! I can't wait to get to it!

    ReplyDelete